On February 25, Netvibes will host a free webinar in partnership with GreenBook. We invite you to join us to learn how real Netvibes customers use social analytics as part of their market research strategy.
There is a wealth of social data and other information online being shared by your customers, competitors and industry thought leaders. On Twitter alone, 6000 new tweets are posted every second, totaling around 500 million tweets per day. As the deluge of data continues to multiply, how can you effectively capture and analyze this information as part of your overall market research strategy?
Join us for a free webinar, hosted by Netvibes in partnership with GreenBook, in which we will explore how to use diverse sources of web and social data to better understand your customers, market trends and competitors, as well as your own brand and products. Working with a live Netvibes dashboard and a real-world business case, we will demonstrate how a well-known luxury automotive manufacturer uses Netvibes analytic dashboards to:
- Aggregate and analyze data from diverse online sources, including news, social media, blogs, forums and industry research, to identify important automotive trends
- Understand real customer needs and wants by analyzing what they are saying about specific car features and attributes, new models, brands and competitors in real time
- Compare and contrast social data with insights from other market research tools and processes, including focus groups, surveys and customer service data
- Design innovative new car features, inspired by a variety of sources, and identify potential product issues more quickly
- Gain competitive advantage over other automotive companies
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 1:00pm EST / 10:00am PST
To attend the webinar or to receive the recording afterward, please register here: https://secure.confertel.net/tsRegisterD.asp?program=GreenbookFeb25