As you may have noticed, we just updated the Twitter widget. This time, we went for incremental improvements to make your daily use of twitter more enjoyable.
Here’s a short list of what’s new:
- Global redesign
- the header now matches the facebook widget
- tweets are displayed as bubbles
- your tweets are emphasized with by putting your avatar on the opposite side
- the widget is globally more compact
- Conversations: you can now see which tweets a reply is referring to. Simply click on “in reply to username” to expand the conversation.
- Real names: usernames can now be replaced by the real names of your contacts
- Message soft limit: messages are no longer truncated when reaching the 140 characters limit. The counter will just show that your message is too long so you can shorten it by yourself