Today we announced a new feature for Netvibes Premium dashboards: TeamWatch. With TeamWatch, you can easily share articles, reading lists and analytical insights with anyone, directly from your Internet browser.
You may already be using your Netvibes dashboard to read and share interesting content. With all Netvibes dashboards, it’s easy to share articles through a variety of channels, including: social media, email, Tumblr, Pocket, Evernote, and more. See the full list here: http://www.netvibes.com/account/share
So, what’s new about TeamWatch? TeamWatch makes the sharing process even easier by enabling you to share information with just a single click from your Internet browser. (You don’t even have to be on your Netvibes dashboard!) In addition, your team members can individually tag articles and combine them all into one list. Here’s how TeamWatch works:
- Install the TeamWatch button by dragging-and-dropping it into your browser’s toolbar.
- When you see an article you want to share through TeamWatch, click the “Add to my dashboard” button, which now appears in your browser’s toolbar.
- Select the appropriate tag (for example, CEO Reading List). You can create new tags for each category or type of article you tag.
- All of your team’s tagged TeamWatch articles are automatically combined. You can analyze the articles or create custom email reports to share with the team.
Benefits of TeamWatch
Save time while keeping your team better informed of news and online trends.
- TeamWatch for Agencies
- Automatic clip reports: Tag all articles, blogs and social media posts that mention your clients. There is no need to copy/paste URLs. When you find an article online, simply click to tag. Netvibes will then send an automatic report to each of your clients—daily, weekly or monthly.
- Industry news roundups: Send a daily reading list to keep clients informed about competitor announcements or the big news impacting their industry.
- TeamWatch for Enterprise
- CEO reading list: Instead of flooding the boss’s email with links to random articles, send her a weekend reading list. Every Saturday morning, she will receive a list of all the articles that were tagged by team members that week.
- Content sharing: Tag interesting blogs and articles for your coworkers to read.
To learn more about TeamWatch or to upgrade your Netvibes account, please contact us at http://www.netvibes.com/en/contact.