To allow us to deploy new features, we’re gonna need to roll out a major Premium update and perform some database maintenance.
Maintenance will take place this Monday, September 30th at 7:00 AM CET (check this time and date for your timezone) and shouldn’t exceed seven hours.
Premium services will be functional but feed crawling, analytics and search streams might be slower to refresh. Also, new filters and analytics created during the update will not work until the maintenance is over.
Thank you for your understanding.
One of the most requested features from our community was the ability to share your dashboard and content to more services. Until now, you could share content via Twitter, Facebook, Email or to another dashboard… but more is better. And we agree.
Introducing our newly redesigned sharing features:
- 20+ Ways to Share: Built-in options to share to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Reddit, Linkedin, Viadeo, Pocket, Evernote, Save as PDF, Bit.ly, Delicious, Buffer, Yammer, Instapaper, Flipboard, Readability (Read Now), Readability (Read Later), StumbleUpon, HootSuite, Blogger, Printer Friendly, SEND to READER, Email, and Google Translate
- Custom Sharing: Easily add a Custom Share option for most other services. (See below.)
- Share from Any Device: Newly redesigned user experience works flawlessly on all your devices (desktop, laptop, tablets).
- Share Anything: Gather all your sources of information and data on one dashboard and broadcast it to all your favorite services. Share news feeds, apps or even full tabs!
As part of our ongoing evolution, and after giving it a lot of thought, we’ve decided to formally close Netvibes’ internal social network. Instead, we’re constantly opening our doors to allow you to integrate all the best social services for both consumers and Enterprise users–from Facebook to Yammer–all on Netvibes.
Here are just a few examples of some of our built-in social apps:
- Facebook – There are 3 ways to manage Facebook: Facebook Profile (manage your personal profile), Social Search (see what people are saying) and Facebook Search & Compare (track & compare Fan pages – for Premium Users only).
- Twitter – Post to your account with our Twitter app or use Social Search to follow new trends and influencers.
- Social Search – Use our 3-in-1 Social Search app to search Facebook, Twitter and BoardReader message boards all at once. Then, simply drag-and-follow hashtags or users to create new apps to track topics and influencers as you discover them.
Edit: Netvibes Premium update is done, maintenance is now over. Everything is back to normal. Thanks for your patience!
To ensure an ever better service, we’re gonna need to roll out a major Social Pack update and perform some database maintenance.
Premium services will not be available during the update, which will happen this Wednesday, July 18th at 7:00 AM CET (check the time and date for your timezone) and shouldn’t exceed three hours. Current filters and analytics will continue to work, but you won’t be able to create any new ones.
Thanks for your understanding.