One of the most requested features from our community was the ability to share your dashboard and content to more services. Until now, you could share content via Twitter, Facebook, Email or to another dashboard… but more is better. And we agree.
Introducing our newly redesigned sharing features:
- 20+ Ways to Share: Built-in options to share to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Reddit, Linkedin, Viadeo, Pocket, Evernote, Save as PDF, Bit.ly, Delicious, Buffer, Yammer, Instapaper, Flipboard, Readability (Read Now), Readability (Read Later), StumbleUpon, HootSuite, Blogger, Printer Friendly, SEND to READER, Email, and Google Translate
- Custom Sharing: Easily add a Custom Share option for most other services. (See below.)
- Share from Any Device: Newly redesigned user experience works flawlessly on all your devices (desktop, laptop, tablets).
- Share Anything: Gather all your sources of information and data on one dashboard and broadcast it to all your favorite services. Share news feeds, apps or even full tabs!
What does “social” mean outside of sales & marketing? What does it mean for my industry, specifically? And how do we deal with the problem of having to juggle many different data systems?
The answer is Netvibes Dashboard Intelligence.
Discover how Netvibes Dashboard Intelligence can help companies deliver the right information to the right person at the right time, on all devices. Learn why we’re now a key part of Dassault Systèmes 3DExperience platform. See how “social intelligence” enables social innovation experiences for designers, engineers and analysts in all industries.
Want to learn more? Head to insights.netvibes.com for industry-specific examples and demo dashboards.
As part of our ongoing evolution, and after giving it a lot of thought, we’ve decided to formally close Netvibes’ internal social network. Instead, we’re constantly opening our doors to allow you to integrate all the best social services for both consumers and Enterprise users–from Facebook to Yammer–all on Netvibes.
Here are just a few examples of some of our built-in social apps:
- Facebook – There are 3 ways to manage Facebook: Facebook Profile (manage your personal profile), Social Search (see what people are saying) and Facebook Search & Compare (track & compare Fan pages – for Premium Users only).
- Twitter – Post to your account with our Twitter app or use Social Search to follow new trends and influencers.
- Social Search – Use our 3-in-1 Social Search app to search Facebook, Twitter and BoardReader message boards all at once. Then, simply drag-and-follow hashtags or users to create new apps to track topics and influencers as you discover them.