Ever since we launched Netvibes in 2005, millions of users have been discovering new ways to use Netvibes in their professional lives:
- Teachers are using Netvibes to create customized lesson plans and student dashboards.
- City halls and libraries use Netvibes to create personalizable community portals.
- Non-profits use Netvibes to track and raise awareness around important community issues.
- Designers and developers rely on Netvibes as a Web design tool and universal widget distribution platform.
So we asked ourselves, how could we better support all the important projects that individual professionals and non-profits are doing on Netvibes? The answer is the Netvibes VIP Program, a professional 1-day priority support system for your dashboard projects.
You can sign up to become one of our very first Netvibes VIPs here:
The Netvibes VIP Program is $39/€29.90 per year and offers:
- 1-Day Priority Support: Guaranteed answers and help on any Netvibes.com dashboard or development project within 24 hours
- Early Beta Access: Exclusive invitations to try our latest new features and dashboard design tools first before they are available to the public.
- VIP Status: Special VIP user status on Netvibes.com (tagged on your user icon, activity feeds and forums), plus exclusive invitations to future Netvibes parties in the US and Europe.
- Exclusive VIP Goodies: Netvibes T-Shirt, stickers, custom themes and more!
Moreover, this guarantees our service commitment to your organization and any dashboarding project that might come your way. Want to create a new classroom dashboard for your school or community activism portal for your organization, but not sure where to start? Have questions about how to tweak the design of your community portal by adding HTML? Need help in connecting your widget to our Universal Widget API (UWA) and distributing it on the Netvibes Ecosystem? Love Netvibes and want to show your support (and get access to all the latest betas and launch parties)? Netvibes VIP is the answer.
This year, Netvibes turns five and we wouldn’t have made it without your support for all these years. We will continue to try new ways to provide even more cool new features and services to return the favor. Suggestions? Ideas? Let us know what you think : Twitter, Facebook or email !