Netvibes, the leading personalization platform for the Web, is seeking an experienced business development professional to help drive its business efforts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in digital media, and software deal making.
Founded in 2005, Netvibes pioneered the first personalized dashboard publishing platform for the Web. For consumers, Netvibes.com is the most awarded startpage where millions of people around the world personalize and publish all aspects of their daily digital lives. For agencies and publishers, Netvibes’ universal widget technology (UWA), widget distribution services and Premium Dashboards help rapidly deliver brand observation rooms and user-personalized marketing campaigns. For companies, Netvibes Enterprise delivers secure, scalable personalized workspaces, portals and industry dashboards.
Today, Netvibes powers personalization for more than 1000 of the world’s leading brands, interactive agencies, government organizations, non-profits and enterprises–serving half a billion widgets every month. Netvibes (http://business.netvibes.com) has offices in Paris, London and San Francisco.
As the Director of Business Development for Netvibes, you will play a critical role in executing sales strategies to consistently meet and exceed the company’s revenue goals.
- Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close deals in an aggressive timeframe.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals, demonstrating a focused sales effort and a keen understanding of Netvibes’ business model and product offerings.
- Qualify and manage inbound inquiries.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals, with exceptional quality and timeliness.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within the digital media industry.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Netvibes’ solutions and digital media trends and be able to convey that expertise to prospects and clients.
- Manage accounts effectively in order to drive recurring revenue and upsell new business opportunities.
Who You Are
You like challenges, love to build and maintain professional business relationships and won’t accept defeat. You can juggle multiple demands on your time and work towards specific objectives. You’re looking for a vibrant work environment and aren’t shy about rolling up your sleeves and getting down to basics.
More importantly, you love the thrill of the hunt and being persistent, persuasive and professional. Making presentations to groups of people is your forte and you relish the chance to think quickly on your feet. You like to work independently, but you know that achieving success also requires a team effort.
Overall, you’ll recognize this as a tremendous opportunity to accomplish and exceed your career goals.
What You Bring to the Table
- B.A./B.S. with a strong academic record.
- At least 5-7 years of business development experience in digital media, or with a company that has a digital business model.
- Proven sales experience with a history of professional achievement and goal attainment.
- Strong contacts with brand marketers, digital agencies, PR firms and media companies.
- Knack for synthesizing how technology works and the ability to explain in cohesive, ordinary terms how Netvibes meets stated client needs.
- Passion for all things digital and learning about the ever-changing dynamics of digital media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; presentation and PowerPoint skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail, ability to prioritize and a ready-for-action attitude.
- Unwavering personal integrity.
Work location : Paris, France
The position reports to the VP of Business Development.
Interested candidates please submit a brief cover letter outlining your interest and qualifications and your resume by email to email@example.com under the reference : #EMEA-Business