Universal Search for Netvibes Premium: Search Faster & Better
- October 1st 2013 at 11:22 AM
- 5 commentaires
Until now, you could search through your Netvibes Premium dashboard by submitting queries which could turn out to be rather complex, depending on the specifity of what you were searching for. To simplify this process, while keeping it as powerful, we’re happy to annouce a brand new feature for all Premium subscribers: Universal Search.
Reinventing the way you search inside your dashboards, Universal Search helps you find what you need, and find it easily : search everything, feeds and apps, and save results as a new App with continually updated search streams to help you save time.
Here’s how it works in a few steps :
- Auto-Complete Search Box. Simply type your query in the new search box. Netvibes will make suggestions as you type, speeding up your workflow.
- Instant Results. Get an instant drop-down panel with the most accurate results for a quick overview.
- Save As An App. Save the results of your query as a new app on your Dashboard (which will be continuously updated) to keep monitoring the query in real-time.
- Dig Deeper. Get even more relevant results as you refine your query with the use of our 11 filters.
Want to see how this works? Check out our brand new FAQ with an easy step-by-step guide.
As you can see, it’s not just an easy way to find stuff, it’s also an easy way to monitor and analyze new topics. You can save your search results into your open corpus (or create a new one) or apply analytics on that search topic.
Furthermore, the new Universal Search works on both Widget & Reader views, and scales perfectly on any device (desktop, mobile, tablet).
Want to try it? Simply login to your Premium account or get a 14-day free trial to try it out. At the moment, Universal Search is only available for Premium subscribers but we plan on making it available to VIP users in the near future. Stay tuned!
Suggestions? Remarks? Leave them in the comments below or on our Uservoice page.