Scheduled Maintenance for July 1st

To ensure an ever better service, we’re going to need to patch our databases and do some maintenance work on our servers. And to do so, we’re going to have to shut down Netvibes for a short time.
doctornetvibes
This maintenance is scheduled for Tuesday 7/1 morning (between 10:00 am and 11:00 am CET) and should not exceed 60 minutes. All dashboards (Free, VIP & Premium) will be unavailable during that period.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tags:

8 Responses to “Scheduled Maintenance for July 1st”

1. #1 | Pascal | July 1st, 2014 at 21:32

Bugs, bugs, bugs… Since this maintenance operation, I can’t get rid of the already read RSS items and I can’t add a new RSS source to my favorites !

2. #2 | Susanoz | July 2nd, 2014 at 08:36

Servers down July 1st and now Apps View multi-feed rss feeds do not load (personal free version). Intentional or deliberate? Please fix Netvibes. Also proprotional settings for the widgets have not been working properly for setting, scrolling, saving, etc. for over half a year. Any plans to fix those Netvibes staff?

3. #3 | rr | July 2nd, 2014 at 08:50

As far as I can see, my modules have been down ALL DAY, July 1st and its quite irritating.

4. #4 | dogier | July 9th, 2014 at 11:39

I second this:

-service is very unstable – already read items don’t get hidden, sometimes even after a full refresh of the entire page

-unread count goes bonkers, shows whatever it pleases (probably sometimes it’s connected to the next issue)

-not all articles are loaded in the feeds: I can read 25 articles and seemingly reach the end of a feed only to find 25 more articles after a refresh

-autodetection doesn’t work for many sites, like tumblr – I have to *know* the feed address (for example http://tonymoore.tumblr.com/rss) for autodetect to detect it – hardly useful, right?

-a bug that was already fixed reared its ugly head again: this feed keeps showing a random number of random past items whenever a new one appears: https://ninite.com/news.rss

-how bad the service is right now you ask? Well guess what, I only got these 3 past comments to show up on my feed today (July 9th) 8 days after they were posted… (unless this is intentional on your part)

Can free users get any love Netvibes?

5. #5 | Matt | July 9th, 2014 at 11:50

Yep, Netvibes doesn’t work well for me since the maintenance: my feed don’t update spontaneously, are only partially displayed (content and feed items)

Frustrating… Made me actually look for what the competition is offering (I’ve been a happy user since september 2005!)

6. #6 | Mike | July 10th, 2014 at 02:17

I’m having the same problem. Most feeds no longer update. Gmail, Weather OK but Slashdot, Gizmodo, etc. do nothing without a full refresh.

7. #8 | Netvibes | July 11th, 2014 at 15:46

Hello,
    There is indeed a sporadic issue affecting feed updates – along with a correlated issue with unread counts. We’re currently investigating it and will fix it asap.
    Thank you for your feedbacks and patience.