You may have noticed a new app that appeared on your Netvibes dashboard this week:
We are pleased to introduce “Dashboard Stats,” Netvibes’ new app that provides an instant snapshot of your dashboard by the numbers. With this app, you can see how many items your dashboard contains:
- Apps: The total number of apps on your dashboard
- Tabs: The number of tabs on your dashboard
- Streams: The number of RSS feeds and content streams your dashboard is listening to
- Tracked Topics: The number of tracked topics you are using (available for VIP and Premium users only)
- Potions: The number of Potions you have created
- Analytics: The number of charts and analytics on your dashboard (available for Premium users only)
- Connected Services: The number of third-party services you have connected to Netvibes (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Nest, Dropbox, etc.)
Click here to add it now to your dashboard.
What do you think of the new “Dashboard Stats?” Is there another statistic you would like to see tracked? Let us know in the comments below.