Netvibes Insights – Social Media Strategies for Life Sciences
- June 4th 2012 at 11:17 AM
- Comments Off on Netvibes Insights – Social Media Strategies for Life Sciences
Join us, June 7, 12PM EST, as Social Media Specialists at Netvibes and Life Science Industry professionals from Dassault Systèmes discuss the issues and best practices in social media for Life Sciences.
Every month, Netvibes Insights takes you behind the scenes of today’s top brands using dashboard intelligence. Who are the influencers? How do people perceive their products? What are the differences between their social media strategies?
This month’s session is “Social Media Strategies for Life Sciences”. How should Pharma, Medical Device and Life Science companies approach social media? Discover:
- How Pierre Fabre, GE Healthcare & Abbott use Twitter and Facebook
- How life science companies spot emerging opportunities and threats
- Why FDA guidelines may affect your social monitoring strategy
Go to insights.netvibes.com to signup — and also see videos and demo dashboards from past webinars where we analyzed Kraft, Groupon and Nike.
Tags: 12pm, Abbott, dashboard, Dashboards, Dassault, facebook, Fda Guidelines, Ge Healthcare, Industry Professionals, Influencers, Life Science Companies, Life Science Industry, Life Sciences, Media Specialists, Media Strategies, Medical Device, Netvibes, Pierre Fabre, twitter, Webinars