Netvibes Premium Dashboard Manager: Introducing a whole new business dashboarding experience
- May 5th 2010 at 11:24 AM
- 13 commentaires
Last month, we launched the world’s first dashboarding engine that reinvents real-time search with instant topic dashboards–in essence creating a whole new user experience around real-time dashboarding. Now we are proud to take this one step further, with the new Netvibes Premium Dashboard Manager–which creates a whole new dashboarding experience for businesses, brands and agencies.
To date, many top interactive agencies (including Ogilvy PR, Tribal DDB, WeissComm Group, Rumeur Publique and CRM Company Group), businesses and brands rely on Netvibes Premium Dashboards to better monitor the real-time Web. Based on this success, we continued to work together with top agencies and brands to create a whole new way to rapidly build and manage multiple dashboards for different clients and business needs and the result is Netvibes Premum Dashboard Manager–a powerful new suite of tools in Netvibes Premium Dashboards.
Netvibes Premium Dashboard Manager features:
- Push Publishing Content Management – Send live updates to users via a yellow notification bar and pick whether users have the option of accepting updates
- User Permissions & Management – Create different access levels for different types of users. For example, an agency account manager might have full control to build, publish and edit a brand monitoring dashboard for a specific client, but would not have access to other dashboards for agency clients. The agency director can have view-only access to all dashboards for all clients and a specific client can have view-only access to their dashboard only.
- Rapid Publishing Tools – Easily create new dashboards by replicating dashboards, themes or tabs, and create new ones using our instant dashboarding engine, that enables you to create new smart dashboards simply by entering in a topic keywork–then manage all of your dashboards from a centralized content management system.
- Advanced Features & Billing – Self-manage advanced options like URLs, single sign-on (SSO) and billing features all in one place.
With these new features, we’re creating a faster and easier experience for agencies, brands and businesses who want to create many different dashboards to meet constantly evolving business needs. Here are a few examples of some of the different ways Netvibes Premium Dashboards can be used to monitor, manage and build engagement on the real-time Web:
- Brand Monitoring – Track clients, customers and competitors across hundreds of media sources all in one place, analyze live results with dozens of 3rd party reporting tools, and provide real-time media monitoring dashboards for brand clients.
- E-Reputation Management – Visualize real-time Twitter conversations and social activity feeds, and track new trending topics with “drag-and-follow” smart widgets.
- Product Marketing – Create fully interactive product microsites in minutes, with our award winning drag-and-drop publishing interface.
- Community Portals – Engage online communities by offering each user the ability to personalize their own unique startpage and send live community updates with instant push publishing tools
- Personalized Workspaces – Boost productivity by creating workplace dashboards that gather all essential company updates, industry news, and enterprise tools each team needs all in one place, personalized to support specific divisions (ie. sales, marketing, HR) and localizations.
Netvibes Premium Dashboards is the only dashboard publishing solution specially designed to meet the needs of agencies, brands and marketers who need to continually adapt to monitor and “dashboard everything” across the real-time Web.