Now that LeWeb’13 is over, it’s time to get an overview from all the data we collected. To do so we’ll use the dedicated dashboard we set up for the event. What does it teach us about the event? What trends does it uncover? What will “the next 10 years” be like? To find out, let’s use our Netvibes Premium analytic tools.
- LeWeb’13 was a huge popular success (82% of all conversations about LeWeb were positive, only 7% negative and 11% neutral)
- Twitter was the main platform for all LeWeb conversations, with a whopping 86% of all mentions
- Though all conferences are done in English, French still accounts for a lot of conversations (41%, versus 55% for English)
The next ten years
It was this year’s LeWeb big question: what will the next years be like? And though we don’t own a crystal ball with all the answers, our dashboard analytics allow us to identify three key topics that will be the center of attention in the years to come:
- Internet of Things
- Google Glass
- Big Data
The LeWeb effect
LeWeb is also a great place to shine, especially offering great exposure for companies entering the Startup Competition. Netvibes also gained some attention with our IOT demonstration.
- 10x more visibility for competitors
- 100x more visibility for winners
- 90% of all tweets mentioning Netvibes at the event were about our IOT demo
This report was made possible with Netvibes Premium, our professional monitoring & analytics solution for enterprises, agencies and individuals. Meaningful insights, not just metrics.
Want to know more about Netvibes Premium? Want to discover our Premium solution with analytics features and see how it works? Just sign up for a free trial upgrade to Netvibes Premium today and try it out.