Twitter just launched its new Twitter Analytics service that allows users to track a variety of metrics, including how many people see your tweets.
We have exciting news for Netvibes Premium users: you can easily import your Twitter Analytics data directly into your dashboard using MisoData, just as you would with any external dataset. MisoData enables you to drag-and-compare anything on your dashboard, so you can deeply analyze all your Twitter metrics. Create custom graphs, compare Twitter data to your sales numbers, or compare your Twitter presence with Facebook. With MisoData, the power of the data is in your hands.
Here’s how to import Twitter Analytics into your dashboard:
- Sign into Twitter Analytics at https://analytics.twitter.com
- In the upper right corner, click “Export Data.” Your Twitter data will be downloaded as a .csv file.
- Sign into your Netvibes dashboard at netvibes.com
- In the upper left corner, click “+Add” and then click “MisoData”
- Select “Quantitative Time-series”
- Upload your Twitter Analytics .csv file
- Customize your chart, following MisoData’s prompts
- Voilà! Your Twitter Analytics data is now charted on your dashboard.
With Netvibes MisoData, you can drag-and-compare your Twitter data with any other data to answer your biggest social media questions:
- How is my brand perceived online?
- What is the ROI of my Twitter campaign? How does that compare with Facebook?
- Does my Twitter reach correlate with my website traffic?
- How do my sales numbers compare with my Twitter engagement score?
- And more!
Try it out and tell us what you think.