Partners

Harrenmedia and Netvibes Deliver Dashboard Publishing Solutions to Latin American Advertisers

Already many top agencies and more than 1,500 brands and publishers around the world rely on Netvibes dashboard publishing and widget marketing solutions to monitor the real-time Web and build consumer engagement. Now Netvibes is proud to partner with Harrenmedia to deliver these solutions to top advertisers across Latin America.

Harrenmedia is the leading media consultancy in Latin America and boasts some of the biggest the region’s largest websites within its ad network. With this partnership, top advertisers and brands across Latin America will have access to the many real-time dashboard, user personalization and media technologies powered by Netvibes, including Netvibes Premium Dashboard.

Highlighting the strategic opportunity this brings Latin American advertisers, Engel Fonseca, Harrenmedia VP Sales North America stated: “At Harrenmedia we know that the biggest challenge for the brands is to be relevant, not only when they invest in advertising, but in a constant and measurable way. This strategic alliance will allow our digital media partners to offer innovation adapted to the “on-demand” content culture and to gain more traffic.”

Chris Damsen, Netvibes VP of Americas also shared his enthusiasm about this new joint effort: “Harrenmedia’s leadership in the region for selling and generating value for advertisers based on new innovative technologies makes them the perfect partner to deliver our dashboard publishing platform across Latin America. We have high expectations for the future that this partnership will bring. Most importantly, this partnership will create a new way for advertisers to offer a better user experience on their Web properties with real-time, personalized dashboards.”

Previous Post Next Post

24 Comments

• Reply Granit chiński May 11, 2010 at 5:32 pm

Congratulations! It is nice to read that Netvibes is going to bigger and bigger…

• Reply Karta Pojazdu May 11, 2010 at 5:36 pm

I think it is very good deal for Netvibes. On this way a lot of new costumers will know Your team.

• Reply Moda May 12, 2010 at 11:03 pm

We work with harrenmedia in our country(not latin america), I think this partnership very fruitful both parts. good job.

• Reply Gutscheinnummer May 13, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Wow, Netvibes is growing up really fast. I think Netvibes will buy Google sometimes. Hehe 😉

• Reply Console Specialist May 14, 2010 at 7:33 pm

yes its great just started using it and already love it 🙂

• Reply Grill May 15, 2010 at 7:11 am

@Console Specialist: I use it 1 year now and i can really recommend netvibes, because you can customize it fully by your needs.

• Reply GreenNet May 15, 2010 at 11:41 pm

“I think Netvibes will buy Google sometimes.” – LOL

• Reply Obozy konne May 16, 2010 at 12:25 am

In my opinion this partnership will be very successful for both of You.

• Reply Dashboard Publishing Solutions For Latin American Advertisers May 19, 2010 at 12:33 pm

[…] Via Technical […]

• Reply Yogesh May 19, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Blossom is a Guest House in Gurgaon. We offer

Corporate Guest House facilities in Gurgaon for long, short &

budget stays. Gurgaon Guest House with a difference.

• Reply unlit artificial christmas trees May 19, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Hi. this is kind of an “unconventional” question , but have other visitors asked you how get the menu bar to look like you’ve got it? I also have a blog and am really looking to alter around the theme, however am scared to death to mess with it for fear of the search engines punishing me. I am very new to all of this …so i am just not positive exactly how to try to to it all yet. I’ll just keep working on it one day at a time.

• Reply r4 kaart May 19, 2010 at 6:29 pm

Thats great to read netvibes is going to expand and work with Harrenmedia 🙂

• Reply Moda May 20, 2010 at 11:16 pm

This partnership should very important for netvibes I think. Great job guys.

• Reply joes May 24, 2010 at 6:06 pm

we work with harrenmedia in our land, and google who point

• Reply Elbise May 24, 2010 at 9:39 pm

I think this partnership will be very fruitfull both parts.

• Reply Derek May 29, 2010 at 5:13 am

Very good information, thanks for sharing.

• Reply Buitenkeuken June 1, 2010 at 11:37 am

This is very interesting indeed, now we can target the latin american people and reach a better targeted crowd

• Reply MyDessertFriend June 5, 2010 at 9:37 am

Hey there all people, My name is Jean. It is undoubtedly such a stylish web-site and also blog. Everyone will definitely be so practical. My spouse and i choose to provide my personal assistance to those whom are thinking about an event. We should be able to give a fountain Philadelphia Chocolate Fountain for one’s future fair. The affair should be a bang by using a Philadelphia Chocolate Fountain . Extraordinary tastes and incredibly good food. Give me a call.

• Reply Oscar Nuñez June 7, 2010 at 2:50 am

is very good this alliance had to go harrenmedia someday!

• Reply TI Fácil June 7, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Good morning, thanks for the post? Is your site a free theme or paid? I am interested by your site. Is it possible to include this post on one of my sites?, i will of course link to this blog. regards

• Reply Outlitmasia June 7, 2010 at 10:53 pm

An interesting post. The author made a good job! I even want to advertise here… My blog is related to madden xbox games. Pls feel free to email me at: editor@ps3formoney.com

• Reply kapadokya June 8, 2010 at 2:21 am

thanks…you..

• Reply electronic display June 8, 2010 at 12:09 pm

• Reply Mathew Herman October 9, 2018 at 2:15 pm

Мое почтение 🙂 Несколько минут назад я узнал о вашем сайте через Google поиск и обнаружил,
    что статьи здесь правда информативные и полезные.
    Закинул портал в избранное )