This week, Netvibes is celebrating its 8th anniversary. Yep, it’s already been 8 years and we’ve been pretty busy these last twelve months, adding a lot of new things to your favorite Dashboard.
Here’s a quick roundup of all the new goodies:
- Progressive Loading, for a faster Dashboard and overall boosted performance.
- New Top Bar, for a unified experience on every device, mobile or desktop.
- New Search Streams, to search through multiple search engines at once.
- UWA2, which offers a unified UX, slimmer, faster & more robust apps.
- New Sharing, now with 20+ ways to share, and custom share for other services.
- Automatic Categorization, automatically organize your Netvibes Premium dashboard results without the need for complex filters or long queries.
- Migrating Tools For Google Users, to easily move from GReader and iGoogle to Netvibes.
- MisoData, to instantly chart, monitor and compare any data, internal or external.
- Spring Cleaning, to easily clean your feeds, for better sources and less noise.
As you can see, we’re been constantly working on improving our Dashboards, your dashboards. And there’s more to come! Watch this space for new exciting announcements in the forthcoming weeks & months.
Once again, from the whole team here at Netvibes: a big warm thank you for your fidelity, trust, support and feedback. We love you, guys! 🙂