From the entire Netvibes team, we wish you all a very happy new year! We have lots of exciting things planned for your favorite dashboard in 2015. Stay tuned 🙂
Looking back at 2014, here are a few of our favorite new features that we added to Netvibes last year:
- New reader: Since our launch in 2005, Netvibes has provided the best RSS reader available, free to all our users. In 2014 we completely overhauled our reader to provide you with the best reading experience possible.
- New VIP program: For only 2€ a month, Netvibes VIP users now enjoy even more features. Get 24-hour support, easily search your dashboard for content and track any topic that matters to you. Learn more about Netvibes VIP here.
- MisoData 2: Our Premium users can now go even further in their analysis with more supported datasets. Compare almost anything: imported .CSV or .XLS files, social media metrics, or any cloud-based data like Google Analytics. Watch this video to see MisoData in action.
- iOS app: With the Netvibes app for iPhone, iPad and iPod, you can take your dashboards anywhere and catch up with your reading wherever you are. Read more about our iOS app here or download it from the App Store.
- AutoSave: Premium users can now save ALL the content in their dashboards, without limit, for any length of time they choose. Learn more about AutoSave here.
- Hierarchical Dashboarding (only for Netvibes for Enterprise): Now any live chart from one dashboard can be easily shared with another dashboard, enabling you and your team to stay continually updated. Less meeting, more doing. Read about Hierarchical Dashboarding here.
What new features would you like to see added in 2015? Leave a comment below or submit your idea to the Netvibes community.