Whether you use iCal or Google, get your schedule at-a-glance with a new calendar widget
The end of summer means back to school and back to work, but don’t worry, Netvibes can help keep you on schedule even while you’re browsing your favorite feeds with a new calendar widget.
How to Install an iCal Calendar Widget
- Publish your iCal calendar via MobileMe or by uploading it to your own web server. Simply select “Publish” from the Calendar menu. Make note of the published URL.
- Add the iCal Calendar Widget to your Netvibes page
- Go to your new Calendar Widget and click Edit. Enter the URL of your published iCal calendar.
How to Install a Google Calendar Widget
- Visit your Google Calendar. On the calendar list on the left-hand side, click the down-arrow button next to your calendar and select Calendar Settings. Then, in the Calendar Address section that appears, click “HTML” to get the URL for your calendar.
- Add the Google Calendar Widget to your Netvibes page
- Go to your new Google Calendar Widget and click Edit. Enter the URL of your Google calendar.
Want to get even more organized? Want a to-do list? How about a Flickr calendar widget? Check out all of the most popular calendar widgets on the Netvibes Ecosystem here: http://eco.netvibes.com/search?q=calendar&browse=popular&type=all&submit=Apply