Service Upgrade: Upcoming Maintenance

To allow us to deploy new features, we’re gonna need to roll out a major Premium update and perform some database maintenance.

upgrading

Maintenance will take place this Monday, September 30th at 7:00 AM CET (check this time and date for your timezone) and shouldn’t exceed seven hours.

Premium services will be functional but feed crawling, analytics and search streams might be slower to refresh. Also, new filters and analytics created during the update will not work until the maintenance is over.

Thank you for your understanding.

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “Service Upgrade: Upcoming Maintenance”

1. #1 | Lynne Jenkins | September 27th, 2013 at 2:12 pm   Reply

Forgive me, I don’t want to seem cheap or anything, but isn’t $499 a tad high for a monthly rate? Frankly, I wouldn’t pay a penny over $5.00! 😉

2. #2 | richard van dessel | September 27th, 2013 at 8:59 pm   Reply

bonsoir,
    concernant l’annonce qui apparaît sur votre page netvibes , serait-il possible d’avoir une annonce en FRANCAIS , la traduction automatique apple donne une lecture incompréhensible-
    salutations distinguées

3. #3 | Stretch | September 28th, 2013 at 4:56 am   Reply

Any chance for a smartphone app in the future ?

4. #4 | KNTRO | September 28th, 2013 at 12:33 pm   Reply

Maintenance will take place this Monday, September 30th at 7:00 AM CET.

7:00 AM CET or UTC? The Event Time Announcer link is shown in UTC timezone.

5. #5 | Sara | September 28th, 2013 at 4:11 pm   Reply

Please give us again the option of adding copied html codes and make our own apps.

6. #6 | calway | September 29th, 2013 at 7:58 pm   Reply

Any chance we could get black backgrounds back for the app s …please …?

7. #7 | Noah Horstock | September 29th, 2013 at 10:37 pm   Reply

Can we have the option NOT to see the button “Analyze” ?
    I simply dont use it and it is just a clatter…

Can we have a weather widget that works for any US zip code?

Thanks

I like the page

N.H.

8. #8 | Karin | September 30th, 2013 at 12:20 pm   Reply

we would very much appreciate easy reading on smartphone and tablet!

9. #9 | dizifilm | October 7th, 2013 at 10:07 pm   Reply

Thanks for information, but i cant analyzing my android phone, please answer this problem?
    Thanks

10. #10 | L. | October 8th, 2013 at 10:11 am   Reply

It seems that since the Update the wap.netvibes.com URL is redirected to the www URL – which I don’t want! I am using Opera Mini, latest Version. What can I do to use the wap version?

11. #11 | Medische | October 10th, 2013 at 4:07 pm   Reply

Perfect!!
    Thanks for this information.
    It doesn’t work well for my android phone…