Quick Tip: How to Subscribe to YouTube Channels?
- May 12th 2015 at 10:25 AM
- 2 Comments
YouTube updated its API a couple of weeks ago. And the good news is that, even tough YouTube no longer openly displays RSS feeds that can easily be grabbed, you can still retrieve your favorite channels into your Netvibes dashboard. Let’s take a quick look at how you can do that.
- Open a YouTube channel’s page and copy the URL link, which is something like:
- Go back to http://www.netvibes.com and open the Add panel
- Open the Reading App wizard and paste the URL link in order to let Netvibes give you the RSS feed you want
- Add the RSS and that’s it.
Alternatively, you can open the Add panel and add a YouTube Search App on your dashboard.
Then search for the YouTube username of your choice and all the corresponding videos will turn up and be watchable from your Netvibes dashboard.
Got remarks or questions? Leave them in the comments below or visit our Uservoice page.