New Analytics Feature: 'Compare To' Anytime in the Past, Instantly
- November 19th 2015 at 11:45 AM
- No Comments
Netvibes dashboards allow you to track and analyze your most important business metrics over time. Today we are announcing a new feature for Netvibes analytics: the ‘Compare To’ tool. With just a click, you can instantly compare the charts on your dashboard to any period of time in the past.
1. Select a chart to ‘Compare To’ the past
Here’s a chart showing the number times ‘Car X’ was mentioned online in the last 30 days (Oct. 17 – Nov. 16, 2015). Let’s say we want to compare this data with the previous 30 days (Sept. 17 – Oct. 17, 2015).
2. On the chart, click ‘Settings.’
3. In the ‘Settings’ menu, click the box for ‘Compare To’ and define the period of time.
4. Voilà! Netvibes instantly creates your comparison chart. Here we can compare, side-by-side, the Car X mentions from last month versus this month.
Note: To compare current data to old data, you must have the old data saved in your dashboard. By default, Netvibes AutoSave retains all the data in your Premium dashboard for 3 months. You can choose to extend the AutoSave retention period to 6 months, 12 months or longer. Retain your entire business history with Netvibes so you can always go back and compare today’s numbers with last quarter or last year. Contact us to learn more.