Netvibes Premium 1.3: New Visual Reporting and Exporting
- March 13th 2012 at 04:22 PM
- 1 Comment
Ever wish you could save time and automate reports to your team or clients? Want to quickly export social analytics from Netvibes Premium to your spreadsheet or presentation? Now it’s easy with our new visual reporting and exporting features for Netvibes Premium.
Now you can get automated, custom designed reports sent to your team, clients or yourself – including your latest social analytics charts.
- Add everything you want reported to a New Tab (RSS, social apps and SmartFilters).
- Go to NPD Manager > Reports and select the New Tab to be reported, insert recipients and choose delivery frequency. If you want to change your reports, just update the order and content in the tab you created.
You can also export any analytics app (CSV or PNG) on Netvibes directly to your favorite spreadsheet or presentation software to make your own reports or graphs. It’s easy:
- Click the new Image button (on any app) and export a PNG image to your desktop. You can drag-and-drop this file into any email, document or presentation.
- Or click the Export button at the bottom of any Netvibes Premium analytics app to export a CSV file. Then import this into any spreadsheet to make your own graphs or reports.
These features can really save you and your team a lot of time by helping you automate your reports to colleagues or clients. This brings a whole new dimension to Netvibes Premium. The most powerful brand monitoring and social analytics solution is now also an easy-to-use automated reporting solution.
Questions? Feedback? Let us know in the comments below.
Tags: Analytics, Apps, Arrows, Colleagues, Csv File, Drag And Drop, Email, Excel Spreadsheet, Export Button, Graphs, Image Button, iphone, Manager Gt, Netvibes, New Dimension, New Image, Newsfeeds, Npd, Png Image, Presentation Software, Questions Feedback, Report Template, Reporting Solution, Spreadsheet, widget