Netvibes for mobile, iPhone and iPod touch get Multiple Personalized Pages

Last week, we introduced the Multiple Personalized Pages that allows you to create a Personalized Page for each aspect of your digital life. We just upgraded the mobile version of Netvibes so you can access these pages on the go too. As usual, the mobile website is available at http://m.netvibes.com/. It should work with any WAP 2.0 handset and Webkit-enabled devices, including the iPhone, iPod Touch, Blackberries and Android phones.

Depending on your phone capabilities, you will get either the basic or the advanced mobile website.

Switching to another page with the basic version

With the basic version, your Page list is displayed at the bottom of every page. Simply select your page and click “Go” to access the desired page.

Switching to another page with the advanced version

With the advanced version, taping on the page title will unfold the Page list. Simply tap on the page name to open it.

If you encounter any problem with the mobile version of Netvibes, send us a message at http://www.netvibes.com/static.php?show=feedback.

Tags: , , ,

15 Responses to “Netvibes for mobile, iPhone and iPod touch get Multiple Personalized Pages”

1. #1 | adamT | June 3rd, 2009 at 4:27 pm

Looks good. The one thing i wish we could do on the mobile site is bulk items as read.

2. #2 | JetLag | June 3rd, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Netvibes continues to blow me away. Just a week after this major improvement of having multiple personalized pages, we can now access all of them on our telephones!! Xmas every week? :))

thanks and keep up the fantastic work

3. #3 | Rob | June 3rd, 2009 at 4:42 pm

Nice feature, thanks 🙂

4. #4 | Joe Macaluso | June 3rd, 2009 at 8:27 pm

5. #5 | Suzanne | June 5th, 2009 at 11:12 pm

Does the advanced version work on the G1? I can’t decide on a G1 or iphone, but i’m really leaning towards the G1.

6. #6 | PrettyVacant | June 8th, 2009 at 11:20 am

Woo! Works great on Android, I’ve been waiting for this. Thanks!

@Suzanne
    Yes, advanced version working on G1 here 🙂
    Regarding iPhone or G1, I’d say iPhone is still better and definitely a more polished experience, but it’s expensive. I’ve had a G1 for a few months now and I’m really happy with it. The G1 handset is not great but software (especially Google integration) is very nice and keeps getting better. G2 is also available now which has better hardware (but no hard keyboard).
    If you’re already a Google user (Gmail, Google calendar, contacts etc) I think you will love Android, otherwise maybe the iPhone is the better option.

7. #7 | Regcure | June 9th, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Great, now I am able to use it on my iPhone. Thanks folks.

8. #8 | Gebäudereinigung | June 9th, 2009 at 4:30 pm

9. #9 | Suzanne | June 9th, 2009 at 9:36 pm

Thanks PrettyVacant,
    I do see that Apple is releasing a cheaper iphone within a few weeks, probably $149 or $99. I am still leaning towards the G1. Thanks for the tips.

10. #10 | Pete | June 11th, 2009 at 12:03 am

How do I select the basic version. The "advanced" version is a step backwards.

Plus as others have said, it doesn’t mark items read on the desktop version (the basic version did do this for me)

11. #11 | Sports Betting | June 11th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

I totaly agree with following opinion:
    "Disappointing that the mobile version items read still do not transfer over to the desktop version."

12. #12 | Jump manual | June 11th, 2009 at 5:43 pm

Great, I am playing with netvibes on my iPhone. Thanks. Mike

13. #13 | Yeast Infection | June 13th, 2009 at 8:04 am

Well this is great..you can personalize your cellphones with netvibes..Regarding iPhone or G1, I’d say iPhone is still better and definitely a more polished experience, but it’s expensive. I’ve had a G1 for a few months now and I’m really happy with it.

14. #14 | Stretch Marks | June 19th, 2009 at 9:01 am

The G1 handset is not great but software is very nice and keeps getting better. G2 is also available now which has better hardware.

15. #15 | hosting | June 24th, 2009 at 6:40 am

awesome features, gives i phone a new life, a must have i would say