Happy 9th Birthday, Netvibes!
- September 16th 2014 at 04:16 PM
- 1,208 Comments
This week, Netvibes is turning 9.
Another exciting year has passed by and many new or revamped features were introduced. Let’s take a look at the best of them:
- New reader: Completely overhauled to provide you with the best reading experience possible.
- New VIP program: With now even more features available, you can search throughout your dashboard content and easily track any topic that matters to you. And there’s more!
- MisoData 2: Our Premium users can now go even further in their analysis as more datasets are now supported. For instance, compare one internal dataset to another or to the social media data Netvibes gathered for you and draw meaningful correlations.
- iOS app: Take your dashboard anywhere with you and catch up with your reading anywhere you are. Your dashboard content will then be seamlessly synced across all your devices.
- AutoSave: We are now able to save all our Premium users’ articles – all of them. Whether you have 200 or 20,000 articles over a three-month or a nine-month period, they are still available, searchable and analyzable.
To mark this birthday, we’re offering a one-year VIP pass to 5 of our users. To participate, just shoot us a comment below and the winner will be randomly picked on September 18th.
Thank you for choosing us, supporting us and giving us your feedback on Twitter, Facebook and on our Uservoice page. Your opinion matters to us and helps us crafting the features you need.
And we’ve got so many projects in the pipeline, growing older actually feels good 😉
We can’t wait to turn 10!
Sept. 18th update:
Thank you all for your messages, we greatly appreciated them 😀
The five winners are:
- djscummers (#316)
- Fabian (#107)
- Mykle (#892)
- Henrik Vinding Kirkegaard (#146)
- Bruce (#450)
The winners’ accounts have been upgraded to our VIP offer.
Thank you all for using Netvibes.