General, VIP

Become a Netvibes VIP: 1-Day Priority Support, Early Beta Access & Exclusive Goodies

Ever since we launched Netvibes in 2005, millions of users have been discovering new ways to use Netvibes in their professional lives:
  • Teachers are using Netvibes to create customized lesson plans and student dashboards.
  • City halls and libraries use Netvibes to create personalizable community portals.
  • Non-profits use Netvibes to track and raise awareness around important community issues.
  • Designers and developers rely on Netvibes as a Web design tool and universal widget distribution platform.

So we asked ourselves, how could we better support all the important projects that individual professionals and non-profits are doing on Netvibes? The answer is the Netvibes VIP Program, a professional 1-day priority support system for your dashboard projects.

You can sign up to become one of our very first Netvibes VIPs here:

The Netvibes VIP Program is $39/€29.90 per year and offers:

• 1-Day Priority Support: Guaranteed answers and help on any Netvibes.com dashboard or development project within 24 hours
  • Early Beta Access: Exclusive invitations to try our latest new features and dashboard design tools first before they are available to the public.
  • VIP Status: Special VIP user status on Netvibes.com (tagged on your user icon, activity feeds and forums), plus exclusive invitations to future Netvibes parties in the US and Europe.
  • Exclusive VIP Goodies: Netvibes T-Shirt, stickers, custom themes and more!
Moreover, this guarantees our service commitment to your organization and any dashboarding project that might come your way. Want to create a new classroom dashboard for your school or community activism portal for your organization, but not sure where to start? Have questions about how to tweak the design of your community portal by adding HTML? Need help in connecting your widget to our Universal Widget API (UWA) and distributing it on the Netvibes Ecosystem? Love Netvibes and want to show your support (and get access to all the latest betas and launch parties)? Netvibes VIP is the answer.
Join now!
This year, Netvibes turns five and we wouldn’t have made it without your support for all these years. We will continue to try new ways to provide even more cool new features and services to return the favor. Suggestions? Ideas? Let us know what you think : Twitter, Facebook or email !
Previous Post Next Post

24 Comments

• Reply Btownhalllib September 9, 2010 at 5:11 pm

An official, contractual and professional support. This is exactly what I was looking for to invest more time on Netvibes!

• Reply The Swede September 9, 2010 at 10:56 pm

I’m from Sweden, but why can’t I be a VIP?

• Reply Rafael September 10, 2010 at 1:33 am

Do not forget Brazil!

• Reply matthieu September 10, 2010 at 1:39 pm

UK, Canada and more.. They will be available in a few hours/minutes. It’s a progressive opening. Thanks for your patience 🙂 !

• Reply XAVIER September 11, 2010 at 12:42 am

I would have considered it, but not one of the feature requests i have made since i joined where implemented.

Some of the things i would like to see.
    (In order of priority)

– SSL3 and OpenID support. (OpenID support being more important)

– Shading for sections to collapse boxes

– Tighter integration with Meebo

– Bug fixes all around including the issue with 24 hour themes not functioning properly sometimes.

These things need to be addressed before i would even THINK about paying a yearly fee for VIP access.

• Reply ParkettPeter September 11, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Great! This will be fun!

• Reply Filippo September 12, 2010 at 4:35 pm

I’m from Finland, but why can’t I be a VIP?

• Reply Jane September 12, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Amazing blog, saved the website in interest to see more information!

• Reply crusher September 15, 2010 at 10:13 am

good

• Reply roller mill September 15, 2010 at 10:14 am

looks good

• Reply Osolean September 15, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Netvibes is great, VIP looks good.

• Reply Rafael September 16, 2010 at 1:08 am

Please make available to Brazil!!!

• Reply Garminiboy September 16, 2010 at 5:56 am

looks good

• Reply Shiba Inu September 18, 2010 at 12:38 pm

Hey congrats a 5 year milestone. Impressive in these day of everything moving atteh speed of light..

May you continue for at least another 5 years

Tom

• Reply Fun Games Downloads September 24, 2010 at 11:46 pm

In my opinion should you could write this post in a passive way then it would be much better for reading. Just my 2 cents. 🙂 fantastic article by the way!

• Reply blackbarbie_ September 27, 2010 at 12:39 am

Hi there just want to give some info for those who are interested in learning how to earn money online the correct way / marketing course

• Reply Destiny Roessner September 28, 2010 at 1:25 am

Effective! This one is totally outstanding! I absolutely appreciate it all…

• Reply Mohammad Wisdom September 28, 2010 at 1:58 am

Magnificent! That is truely great! I just simply really enjoy that…

• Reply Lashanda Buttz October 4, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Each worker would want a larger income, but the opportunity for it is very rare. Your article describes this condition perfectly.

• Reply Buy Netbooks October 6, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Very interesting article. Thank you for sharing.

• Reply Nathan Alicuben October 8, 2010 at 9:10 am

Hello – I must say, I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and information was very easy to access. I found what I wanted in no time at all. Pretty awesome. Would appreciate it if you add forums or something, it would be a perfect way for your clients to interact. Great job

• Reply texas need help foreclosure October 8, 2010 at 3:31 pm

I’m not such an expert when it comes to this. Useful read, appreciate your posting this.

• Reply pariuri online November 20, 2010 at 2:36 am

Thanks for the amazing article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Your blog is better than others because of useful and meaningful posts. Keep posting them in the future too, I will be waiting for that!

• Reply pariuri online November 20, 2010 at 2:38 am

Thanks very much for your brilliant blog;this is the words that keeps me awake with the day. I’ve been searching around with this web page when i heard about them from a colleague and was pleased after i found it after searching for very long time. Being a avid blogger, I’m happy to see other people taking initivative and adding to the community. Wanted to comment to show my approval for the web page as it is extremely energizing, and several bloggers do not get appreciation they deserve. I am sure I’ll go to again and will spread the term to my friends.