Active Blacklisting Makes it Easy to Continually Refine Your Sources for Noise Free Results
- July 5th 2012 at 04:56 PM
- 1 commentaire
Many brands rely on Netvibes Premium because our Open Corpus gives them 100% control over their sources of information. Better sources = better results than traditional “black box” analytics.
Now what if you could further refine your sources after you’ve added them or when your business focus evolves? We thought about it, rolled up our sleeves and created a powerful new feature: Active Blacklisting.
If you wish to filter out data from certains domains, get noise free analytics, Social Apps and SmartFilters, this new tool is for you!
Flag a domain as irrelevant, add it to your blacklist and you’ll never hear from it again. All incoming data from this domain will be removed from your analytics, leaving only the sources you consider the most relevant.
Pretty neat, right?
And it’s easy to setup:
- Premium For One: go to your account page and navigate to “Smarttags – Blacklist”
- Premium For Teams: go to your NPD manager, then navigate to the “Edit Dashboard – Socialpack – Blacklist” section
- click on “add”
- enter the domain you wish to blacklist (ie. notyou.com)
- specify an optional author in the box below, to only blacklist him/her
- click on “create”
And that’s it! Your blacklist is ready, fully fonctionnal, there’s nothing more to setup. Of course, you can add as many as you want, and you can later review the blacklist to edit or delete any blacklisted domain.
Check it out now on your Netvibes Premium Dashboard! And as usual, we would love to hear from you. If you have any feedback or questions, drop them in the comments below.