- March 7th 2014 at 04:21 PM
If you’re a fan of music, indie films and emerging technologies, Austin will definitely be the place to be in the forthcoming days. Between March 7 and 16, the capital of Texas will hold the famous South by Southwest (SXSW) conferences & festival. Fostering creative and professional growth alike, SXSW is the premier destination for discovery.
Read the rest of this entry »
- March 4th 2014 at 04:20 PM
MisoData 1.0 empowered anyone to chart anything and compare to anything. MisoData 2.0 takes it one step further: compare anything to anything, anyway.
Anyway your data is. Go beyond time-series data with two new series ready to be charted and compared: qualitative (count items, e.g. transactions and mentions) and quantitative (add numeric values, e.g. sum of employees and sales).
Anyway events happen. Create Notes to easily pinpoint events on any chart to provide context and keep track of what happened.
Anyway your charts can be. Leverage Insights to automatically read (in full text) your charts and understand what is going on.
All of this is available for your Dashboards AND PushMail newsletters.
And there’s more…
To access, simply log on to your Premium account, go to “Add” and click on “MisoData”. Have remarks or questions? As usual, leave them in the comments section below or on our Uservoice page.
We hope you enjoy MisoData 2.0!
- March 4th 2014 at 01:48 PM
Following our New Reader release, we’re happy to announce that our Apps are also getting a refresh.
As you can see in the picture above, the tools panel has been re-imagined and optimized for all platforms, including touch devices, to allow quicker access to settings and sharing. We’ve also redesigned Social Apps for our Premium subscribers, but more on this in a forthcoming post.
Remarks or questions? Let us know in the comments below or on our UserVoice page.
- February 26th 2014 at 11:19 AM
When we launched the VIP program, back in 2010, our goal was mainly to offer support for all the important projects that individual professionals and non-profits were doing on Netvibes. Today, Netvibes VIP is changing. And we’re very excited to let you know all about it!
The New VIP: Your favorite dashboard & reader. Now with extra awesome.
Here’s what you get for as low as 2€/mo:
- Universal Search: find what you need on your dashboard, and find it easily. Until now, Universal Search was only available through a Premium subscription. It now comes standard with all VIP account. Yes, Universal Search finds everything within the full content of the article, not just the RSS feed!
- Faceted Exploration: Search deep into your dashboard. Get even more relevant results as you refine your query with the use of our filters. Our super powerful search engine (Exalead) automatically detects authors, media support, locations, languages, etc., so you can refine your search in just few clicks!
- Tracked Topics: Automatically monitor your favorite topics. Save any search queries to easily follow topics that matter to you. And Netvibes will keep on watching and updating automatically so you don’t miss anything!
- Faster Feeds: Jump to the front of the queue. Get updates from all your sites delivered sooner on your dashboard. You’re a VIP, you deserve a fast lane!
And of course, all previous VIP benefits:
- 1-Day Priority Support: Top-level support within 24 hours. Guaranteed answers and help on any Netvibes.com dashboard or development project within 24 hours.
- Early Access: Be the first to try our pre-release features. Exclusive invitations to try our latest new features and dashboard design tools first before they are available to the public. An example? Our current VIPs were the first to test our New Reader and the new VIP program.
Pretty neat, right? And all of this for only 2€/mo (in one single transaction for the full year ahead, so you can relax and enjoy. You’re a VIP after all.)
Got remarks or questions? Leave them in the comments below or our Uservoice page.
- February 13th 2014 at 03:51 PM
Good news for Premium users: we just updated our Active Blacklisting feature to make it even easier to use. Here’s a quick look at what’s new…
What is Active Blacklisting? Active Blacklisting allows you to refine your sources by filtering out data from certain domains or authors.
In its previous iteration, Blacklisting was only available through the Manager (Premium for Teams) or Account Page (Premium for One), which could turn out to be time-consuming if you had a lot of sources to blacklist. So we made it better and more accessible.
From now on, you’ll be able to blacklist articles, authors (by domain) or entire domains on your Premium Dashboard by simply clicking on the blacklist icon (the barred circle under the title of the article) in any item from any SmartFilters result.
After blacklisting, articles from this author or domain will no longer be displayed in SmartFilters, and will no more be analyzed in the Social Pack widgets. An easy way to get rid of the noise! Better sources, better results.
Try it now by logging into your Premium dashboard. And as usual, let us know what you think in the comments section or on our UserVoice page.