- August 27th 2014 at 03:13 PM
Pull up your dashboards faster than ever with new sign-in options for Netvibes. You can now log into Netvibes using your Twitter or Google+ credentials.
Simply head to http://www.netvibes.com/signin or launch the Netvibes app on your iDevice and you can access your Netvibes account using any method you choose:
- Netvibes email and password
- Facebook log-in
- Twitter log-in (new!)
- Google+ log-in (new!)
Is there another sign-in option you would like us to add? Tell us in the comments below.
- July 23rd 2014 at 02:26 PM
Today we launched a new feature called AutoSave, which allows Netvibes Premium users to keep all the content in their dashboards for future analysis.
With AutoSave, Netvibes Premium for Team users will automatically keep all articles for three months at no extra charge, regardless of how many articles are collected. As an add-on option, customers may also choose to keep their data for 12 months, 24 months or longer.
For Netvibes’ Basic and VIP users, your dashboards will continue to store up to 500 articles per source. Once a source reaches 500 articles, the oldest hits will be deleted first to make room for new articles.
Compare Netvibes’ products here: http://www.netvibes.com/en/products
Powered by open source
Netvibes’ new AutoSave feature is made possible by our recent deployment of Apache Cassandra, the open-source distributed database management system.
Benefits of AutoSave:
- Unlimited memory: Read and analyze back in time. Capture your business history and store it for as long as you want. Discover exactly what was said about your brand online. Compare today’s data with last month or last year.
- Immutable analytics: Content may disappear online, but Netvibes analytics will not. Even if an article, tweet or website is deleted, Netvibes stores the data so you can re-crunch your information in the future, just as it appeared today.
- Elastic visualization: As you add or remove content, your charts will automatically update. No matter how many sources or analytics you have in your dashboard, the results will always appear instantly, thanks to Netvibes’ elastic and scalable storage powered by Apache Cassandra.
To learn more about AutoSave, please contact us.
- July 16th 2014 at 04:54 PM
Netvibes offers a wide range of features and tools to help you achieve critical insights through dashboard intelligence. With a few tips and tricks you can learn to use Netvibes’ capabilities to the fullest and maximize the value of your data.
Want to learn how to use all the cool features within Netvibes? Check out our new FAQ site at http://faq.netvibes.com.
The Netvibes FAQ contains answers to commonly asked questions, plus in-depth tutorials to help you use Netvibes’ full range of powerful features in order to get the most intelligence out of your dashboard.
For example, you can learn:
We’re continuing to add more tutorials and FAQs to the site. If there’s a special topic you’d like to see covered, leave a comment below or contact us.
- July 10th 2014 at 05:24 AM
As the Dashboard of Everything, Netvibes is committed to helping our users analyze their social+enterprise data in ever new and better ways. That’s why we’ve opened the Netvibes platform to integrate with the best partner solutions on the market.
Today we are excited to announce the addition of 40 new social metrics in Netvibes, available as a premium add-on powered by Engagement Labs. It’s the same flexible dashboard intelligence you expect from Netvibes, but with new metrics so you can analyze your social media presence more deeply than ever before.
Get immediate answers to your biggest social media questions, such as:
- Do Twitter retweets correlate with our website traffic?
- Does my company’s responsiveness on Facebook correlate with sales growth?
- How engaged are my competitors on Twitter? Do their Twitter engagement scores predict stock prices?
Netvibes users can instantly graph and compare any data to view trends, discover actionable intelligence and calculate the ROI of any social campaign.
To learn more about Netvibes + Engagement Labs:
- June 27th 2014 at 02:09 PM
To ensure an ever better service, we’re going to need to patch our databases and do some maintenance work on our servers. And to do so, we’re going to have to shut down Netvibes for a short time.
This maintenance is scheduled for Tuesday 7/1 morning (between 10:00 am and 11:00 am CET) and should not exceed 60 minutes. All dashboards (Free, VIP & Premium) will be unavailable during that period.
Thank you for your understanding.