- September 15th 2016 at 03:17 PM
- 380 Comments
Today, September 15, 2016, Netvibes turns 11! To celebrate, we’re giving away a one-year VIP pass to 11 of our users. Want to win one? Read more below.
Since Netvibes’ founding in 2005, we’ve made a lot of additions to the dashboard over the years. Here are some of our favorite milestones from the past year:
- Trend-Tracing Triggers: Create Potions based on historical data trends and predictive analytics. Go beyond what just happened; automate business actions based on what is currently happening or what is forecast to happen in the future.
- Shared Libraries: Analyze any topic using “Libraries”—tailored lists of sources that are searchable, shareable and fully customizable. Create your own Library of trusted sources, or choose from expert-curated Libraries in your industry.
- Geolocation facet: Visualize on a map where news is happening or conversations are taking place.
- In-App Insights: With just a click discover new insights into your feeds, such as: How talkative is this source? How many articles from this feed are stored on my dashboard
- Compare To: With just a click, you can instantly compare the charts on your dashboard to any period of time in the past.
- Wizardry: Create a new custom dashboard in minutes.
- Award: Netvibes was named “Best IoT Technical Innovation” in the 2015/16 Internet of Things Awards.
- Award: Netvibes won the 2015 Appster award for “Best IoT Development”
To mark our 11th birthday and thank all of you for using Netvibes, we’re offering a one-year VIP pass to 11 blog readers. To participate, post a comment below. You can tell us how you’re using your dashboard, what your favorite Potion is, or simply wish us a happy birthday. We will pick 11 comments from the English and French versions of the blog and will announce the winners next week.