- January 27th 2015 at 01:46 PM
A few months ago, we introduced AutoSave for our Premium users. This feature has since then been deployed across all Netvibes dashboards. The quantitative 500-article-per-feed limit has consequently been replaced by a time-sensitive limit. Let’s see more specifically what it entails.
With AutoSave, Netvibes saves all of your dashboard content – regardless of how many feeds, articles, tweets, etc., you have – during a defined period of time, which is 24 hours for free users, 48 hours for VIP users and 3 months for Premium users. Thanks to AutoSave, even if the original content has been deleted from the web, you can still find the data on your dashboard. Premium users are also able to analyze their content back in time.
After that period, your content is still available during several days or months depending on your Netvibes account type and each feed’s publishing frequency:
Read the rest of this entry »
- January 12th 2015 at 04:57 PM
From the entire Netvibes team, we wish you all a very happy new year! We have lots of exciting things planned for your favorite dashboard in 2015. Stay tuned
Looking back at 2014, here are a few of our favorite new features that we added to Netvibes last year:
- New reader: Since our launch in 2005, Netvibes has provided the best RSS reader available, free to all our users. In 2014 we completely overhauled our reader to provide you with the best reading experience possible.
- New VIP program: For only 2€ a month, Netvibes VIP users now enjoy even more features. Get 24-hour support, easily search your dashboard for content and track any topic that matters to you. Learn more about Netvibes VIP here.
- MisoData 2: Our Premium users can now go even further in their analysis with more supported datasets. Compare almost anything: imported .CSV or .XLS files, social media metrics, or any cloud-based data like Google Analytics. Watch this video to see MisoData in action.
- iOS app: With the Netvibes app for iPhone, iPad and iPod, you can take your dashboards anywhere and catch up with your reading wherever you are. Read more about our iOS app here or download it from the App Store.
- AutoSave: Premium users can now save ALL the content in their dashboards, without limit, for any length of time they choose. Learn more about AutoSave here.
- Hierarchical Dashboarding (only for Netvibes for Enterprise): Now any live chart from one dashboard can be easily shared with another dashboard, enabling you and your team to stay continually updated. Less meeting, more doing. Read about Hierarchical Dashboarding here.
What new features would you like to see added in 2015? Leave a comment below or submit your idea to the Netvibes community.
- December 30th 2014 at 11:01 AM
To ensure an ever better service, we’re going to patch our databases and do some maintenance work on our servers. And to do so, we’re going to have to shut down Netvibes for a short time.
This maintenance is scheduled for the morning of Friday, January 2nd (between 10:00 am and 11:00 am CET) and should not exceed 60 minutes. All dashboards (Free, VIP & Premium) will be unavailable during that period.
Thank you for your understanding.
- December 23rd 2014 at 03:16 PM
The Silicon Valley Map is an annual tradition. Each year, the organizers create a new map showcasing local startups and other highlights of the Bay Area. The new 2015 map just came out, and the Netvibes office in San Francisco is featured this year.
We have a few posters of the Silicon Valley Map to give away to our blog readers. The posters are large-sized (24” x 36”) and include a full-color map of Silicon Valley, featuring Netvibes and other local tech companies, with a 2015 calendar at the bottom.
To participate in the map giveaway, please leave a comment below. We’ll choose several lucky Netvibes fans to receive their very own map in the mail! If you win, we will email you to ask for your mailing address.
Good luck, readers!
- December 8th 2014 at 02:27 PM
As you may have noticed, you now find share icons under the title of any article you open. Designed to make sharing even more convenient and quicker, just take a few minutes to set up Quickshare with your favorite services to take full advantage of this new feature.
Set up by default with the first three services you enabled in your Share settings, you can specifically choose the services you want to use with Quickshare:
Read the rest of this entry »